Pruden’s Ranch — Early outpost in Eldorado Springs

This article first appeared in the Broomfield Enterprise.

Back in the day when the Interurban tram ran from Denver to the Eldorado Springs resort, the last stop before Eldorado Springs was Pruden’s Ranch. When the line to the resort began operation in 1908, several years after the “Coney Island of the West” opened, the Pruden family had already been there for 24 years. Continue reading

Advertisements